IndianaStick IndianaStick

you missed a word.

for all the people that said the ending, you can clearly see that he said "I'd like thank sveral ppl for this award. My mom,my dad *Smash!* that's how it went.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Song

during the fight, what's the song called and where should i get the mp3?

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome, very Awesome

I Lol'd at the part: Oh God help me! Ninja: God can't help you now!! Ninja: Hey, there's a ninja with huge boobs over there. Girl: Hi Dude: Uhh cool? Ninja: It would be if you weren't getting your ass kicked so hard!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

overdose

umm while i was playing the game i relised that u put in an overdose of megaman game songs and remixs of them that got u a score down but then i though about it and also knew that it fit! although the music is amazing u still got one point down. cool game tho

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Finally!!

The 1st day of me playing this game and im already lv8,hav rosemary,and almost all guns!!!!!!!!

Line Simulator Line Simulator

help

for people having troble with the last three, here is what you do, for the emo kid take the glove thing and look in the trash bin. click on the trash it will open, and you will see a sliver thing click on it, get out, and give it to the emo kid. the girl on chair, if u see a pink object on the street click on it and click on it once more click on the guy your playing as, and the girl should be gone. THE FINAL PERSON, use the stick on his tent, it should enter epic battle mode, click his glasses, click the chair and use the chair on him then VICTORYYYYYY!!!!!! yay!

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

:O...

what are you doing here sir when you should be making Final Fantasy final boss music??

The Elevator Song The Elevator Song

download.

maybe i'll download it and lisen to it when i'm in a lllloooooonnnnnggggggg ride of the elevator

MMZX - Black Burn V2 MMZX - Black Burn V2

awesome

i've played the whole game before and i've heard it and well it kind of sucked he really should be in capcom

MAO MAO

wowzers!

Dude it looks like..... the game drew it and did with pencil. But only it was u and proves that u can draw this bad@$$ love the work