IndianaStick IndianaStick

you missed a word.

for all the people that said the ending, you can clearly see that he said "I'd like thank sveral ppl for this award. My mom,my dad *Smash!* that's how it went.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Song

during the fight, what's the song called and where should i get the mp3?

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome, very Awesome

I Lol'd at the part: Oh God help me! Ninja: God can't help you now!! Ninja: Hey, there's a ninja with huge boobs over there. Girl: Hi Dude: Uhh cool? Ninja: It would be if you weren't getting your ass kicked so hard!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

lol

I lol'd at the part where Luigi put on the Goggles and next thing you know your hearing AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! i also liked the part the Briefcase said Do a barriel roll!

Press Start: Final Fright Press Start: Final Fright

lol

not sure if anyone else saw this, But there was this commercial when the movie was over, i forgot what it was but it was so funny i could bearly breathe!

Smash Kingdom Lost Levels Smash Kingdom Lost Levels

i had to take the angel's side for the last scene

Sonic: Too easy!
Me:That's because you had a fricking Final Smash that lasted the whole fricking match!!!!!! >:O Not fair sonic.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

lolololol

"Do we, shoot his dick, cut his dick off, or my favorite,STICK HIM? Tell me if im wrong and tell me the correct IF i was wrong.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Mff...mmmfffff......

I LOL'd at the part near the end when Shin Akuma truned back in to normal Celmelon (idk how to spell his name) said "Get the f*ck over here!!" and it was truely amazingly sad though i was suprised.I didnt excpct Ryu to kick The Ememy's @$$ It was all like"Finish him!'*dun dun dun* Why are you doing this? The guy you killed, he was my friend. *enter dramatic part* I personally though Akuma was a goner, then suddenly, BAM,*enter hitting sound effects* *BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *enter the sad part* i was all O.O that was THE best sprite animation i ever seen!

3:33am 3:33am

.....

huh. the guy who attacked the man looked like Littlefoot or Dashkin, didn't it??
also u almost made me pee mah pants.ALMOST.

Vete a la Versh 8 Vete a la Versh 8

im learning!!!!

Thanks to your animations, you're helping me with my spanish and now can curse out kids ant my school in spanish and not get in trouble! Thanks man!!